Battery Metals - Lithium
|Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.180||$ 2.260||1156%||$ 2.540||1311%|
Vulcan Energy Resources (FWB:6KO, ASX:VUL) is our top pick of the year for 2020.
Vulcan has developed the world’s first and only zero-carbon lithium process and plans to produce battery-grade lithium hydroxide from geothermal brines pumped from wells with a renewable geothermal energy by-product.
VUL also has Europe’s largest lithium JORC Resource (13.95Mt contained LCT) at its Zero Carbon LithiumTM Project in Germany — the world’s fastest growing lithium market.
The large resource size is significant and provides Vulcan with the opportunity to become a major supplier of lithium chemicals into European Union markets.
Vulcan aims to use its project to produce the lowest CO2-eq. footprint lithium hydroxide for electric vehicles in the world.
Recent Activities by the Company
- Appointment of former Tesla director Jochen Rudat to Business Development team.
- Taro license grant and increased global Mineral Resource Estimate.
- Appointment of lithium industry expert Vincent Pedailles to Business Development team.
- Appointment of lithium chemistry expert Dr. Katharina Gerber to the Executive team.
- Excellent recoveries of over 90% from lithium extraction test work on Upper Rhine Valley brine.
- Securing EU backing support package, and EU-backed investment agreement into the Vulcan Zero Carbon Lithium® project.
- $4.8m institutional and ESG investor equity placement.
- Agreement to acquire 3D seismic package to accelerate project development.
- Commencement of lithium test work for Pre-Feasibility Study.
- Completion of positive Scoping Study.
- Released updated Indicated and Inferred lithium-brine (Li-brine) Resource Estimations for its Taro License in the Vulcan Zero Carbon LithiumTM Project.
- The Taro resource has grown by 60% since VUL released its maiden resource in August.
- This higher confidence resource area is now being integrated into VUL's PFS, which is on schedule for completion.
Why we have invested...
Our Latest Articles on Vulcan Energy Resources
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|Article||24-Sep-2020||$ 1.040||Tesla Unveils Strategic Battery Plans: What This Means for Our Pick of the Year|
|Article||03-Aug-2020||$ 0.510||VUL Hits Milestone: Reports 90%+ Lithium Recoveries from Geothermal Brines|
|Article||11-Jul-2020||$ 0.530||Our Top Pick Up 100% Since Our May Update – Now with Institutional Backers|
|Article||29-May-2020||$ 0.360||Momentum Building in VUL - Our Top Pick of 2020|
|Article||16-Mar-2020||$ 0.190||Vulcan “Our First Ten-Bagger” say German Research House|
|Article||21-Feb-2020||$ 0.355||REVEALED: Our Top Stock Pick for 2020|
|Article||20-Jan-2020||$ 0.185||Vulcan Increases Europe’s Largest Lithium Resource|
|Article||05-Dec-2019||$ 0.155||A New Number One – VUL Now Hold the Largest Lithium Resource in Europe|
|Article||22-Nov-2019||$ 0.120||Can Vulcan’s Zero Carbon Lithium™ Deliver Emission-Free Cars?|
|Article||20-Aug-2019||$ 0.185||ASX Stock Delivering the World’s First “Zero Carbon” Lithium Project|
Tesla Unveils Strategic Battery Plans: What This Means for Our Pick of the Year
Sep 24, 2020
Tesla’s Battery Day was a showcase for Elon Musk's latest battery improvements. His strategic announcements couldn’t possibly be better for our 2020 Pick of the Year, Vulcan Energy Resources (ASX: VUL | FRA:6KO).
Momentum Building in VUL - Our Top Pick of 2020
May 29, 2020
REVEALED: Our Top Stock Pick for 2020
Feb 21, 2020
Vulcan Increases Europe’s Largest Lithium Resource
Jan 20, 2020