Oil & Gas Exploration
|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.049||$ 0.190||288%||$ 0.245||400%|
Invictus Energy Limited's (ASX:IVZ) Cabora Bassa Project in northern Zimbabwe comprises a massive 9.25 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of gas plus 294 million barrels of conventional gas/condensate (gross mean unrisked). This makes it potentially the largest, seismically defined, undrilled structure onshore Africa.
Why we have invested...
- High potential of large resource size
- Giant scale potential identified within SG 4571 in Cabora Bassa with multiple play types providing running room on success – first mover advantage.
- Burgeoning Southern African market for gas
- Strategically positioned to supply energy starved domestic and regional markets – particularly large South Africa market.
- Zimbabwe: Strategic Location
- Government and legislation is supportive of mining and foreign investment. Gas to Power can be generated locally and excess exported to neighbouring countries through the SAPP.
- Gas Sale MOI secured
- Gas Sale MOI secured with Tatanga Energy underpinning development and monetisation of even a modest discovery. This follows an earlier MoU with Sable Chemicals to supply gas to its fertiliser plant for a team of 20 years.
- Onshore cheap entry cost
- Low cost onshore exploration with proximity to infrastructure enables monetisation of discoveries – mitigates risk vs. reward.
Our Latest Articles on Invictus Energy
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|16-Apr-2021||$ 0.185||IVZ Price Runs on Positive Result in Same Petroleum System?|
|26-Mar-2021||$ 0.180||We just invested - Extra Exposure to Elephant Energy Explorer|
|11-Mar-2021||$ 0.089||Up 2,150% - Will IVZ Repeat this Run?|
|12-Feb-2021||$ 0.078||What are the best returns in our portfolio?|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.053||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|Article||18-Sep-2020||$ 0.051||Introducing Our Top Energy Pick of 2020: Eying Elephant Scale Potential|
|Article||09-Apr-2019||$ 0.040||Ready Market for Gas Junior with Globally Significant Project|
IVZ Price Runs on Positive Result in Same Petroleum System?
Apr 16, 2021
Invictus Energy Ltd’s (ASX:IVZ) is gearing up to drill its massive prospect late this year. As with all exploration stocks we invested early and continue to hold. We are anticipating a gradual share price in the lead up to this drilling event which is still many months away.
Up 2,150% - Will IVZ Repeat this Run?
Mar 11, 2021
What are the best returns in our portfolio?
Feb 12, 2021
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021