|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.150||$ 0.300||100%||$ 0.450||200%|
Galileo Mining (ASX: GAL) is focused on the discovery of base metals in Western Australia. The company is exploring for large scale magmatic nickel copper deposits in the Fraser Range and for high grade nickel-copper-cobalt resources at its Norseman project.
The company has launched its 2021 exploration field programs at the Fraser Range Nickel Project, having commenced electromagnetic surveying as it targets conductors associated with previously identified nickel sulphide mineralisation.
In tandem with these initiatives, management is preparing for the first reverse circulation (RC) drilling programme of 2021 that should begin in February.
The key targets for initial drilling campaign are an electromagnetic conductor on the margin of a large intrusion (Lantern East), and sulphide mineralisation associated with an ultramafic intrusion (Lantern South).
Galileo also anticipates drill testing its Norseman Project for nickel sulphides in the June quarter of 2021.
Why we have invested...
- Highly prospective nickel targets
- Ongoing drilling programs with diamond drilling set to commence. Excellent ground in Fraser Range acquired from Creasy Group in 2018
- Proven location
- The Fraser Range Nickel Belt in WA hosts the $1.8 billion Nova Mine, LEG’s recent Mawson discovery, and is analogous to Canada’s 146Mt Thomson Belt.
- Major shareholders
- Mark Creasy is major shareholder with 26.1%, while Independence Group (IGO) has lifted its shareholding to 8.9%
- Active exploration
- Focused on making discoveries. A 2nd RC drilling program recently commenced & a maiden diamond drill program is set to begin, followed by further exploration across the project area over the rest of the year
- Experienced management
- Significant experience in the Fraser Range & the same team that was involved in the Silver Knight discovery
- Favourable commodities outlook
- Highly leveraged to nickel & cobalt in a period of increasing demand as electric vehicle production lifts
Our Latest Articles on Galileo Mining
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|12-Apr-2021||$ 0.295||GAL Identifies Drill Ready Fraser Range Nickel Target|
|09-Mar-2021||$ 0.250||No significant sulphides were recorded in this drill hole|
|05-Mar-2021||$ 0.300||Our Top Two Stocks to Cop a Post-Drop Price Pop|
|20-Jan-2021||$ 0.280||DOUBLE DOWN ALERT: We Have Just Increased Our Holdings in this Stock|
|Article||20-Jan-2021||$ 0.280||GAL Ready for Fraser Range Drilling - Starts in Coming Weeks|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.220||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|Article||21-Aug-2020||$ 0.315||GAL Just Days Away from Fraser Range Diamond Drilling|
|Article||13-Jul-2020||$ 0.285||Game Time for GAL: WA Nickel Explorer Set to Drill Advanced Targets|
|Article||23-Apr-2020||$ 0.235||GAL Drilling Tomorrow – Accelerating in Fraser Range Race to Catch $440M LEG|
|Article||30-Mar-2020||$ 0.170||Fraser Range Heats Up: $18M GAL Closely Tracking Big Brother $158M LEG|
|Article||03-Mar-2020||$ 0.150||Is this Mark Creasy Backed ASX Stock the Most Highly Leveraged to a Nickel Discovery?|
GAL Identifies Drill Ready Fraser Range Nickel Target
Apr 12, 2021
Galileo Mining Ltd (ASX:GAL) is exploring for nickel in WA and has just identified a significant electromagnetic drill target in the Fraser Range.
Our Top Two Stocks to Cop a Post-Drop Price Pop
Mar 5, 2021
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021