|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.098||$ 0.100||2%||$ 0.172||76%|
Titan Minerals Ltd (ASX:TTM) is developing three highly prospective gold-copper exploration projects in an under-explored region of Ecuador. It has a fully funded exploration strategy, experienced operational team, operating in a highly regarded mining jurisdiction.
Why we have invested...
- Under-explored region of Ecuador
- Titan has picked up three highly prospective projects in an under-explored region of Ecuador, which differentiates it from the likes of BHP and Lundin Gold which has also been attracted to the mining friendly region.
- Dynasty Gold Project
- The Dynasty Project consists of a Canadian NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate of 2.1 million ounces at 4.5 g/t gold. Titan is looking to update this resource to a JORC compliant mineral resource estimate during Q4 2020.
- Jerusalem Project
- The recently acquired Jerusalem Project boasts 1.3 million ounce of gold grading 14.5 g/t and 8.6 million ounces of silver grading 98 g/t (NI43-101) foreign estimate and is in close proximity to multi-million-ounce hold deposits.
- Money in the bank
- Following a capital raise and SPP, Titan is well funded to carry out its exploration.
- Gold price
- The gold price continues to grow, providing a favourable environment for mining and exploration companies
Our Latest Articles on Titan Minerals Limited
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.115||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|Article||21-Sep-2020||$ 0.150||TTM Just Added 1.28Moz. of High Grade South American Gold to its Asset Inventory|
|Article||08-Jul-2020||$ 0.099||ASX Gold Stock Sitting on 2.1Moz Resource – Primed for Rapid Growth|
|Article||26-Feb-2019||$ 0.023||One ASX Listed Gold Explorer Wants to Create its Own South American Dynasty|
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021
Our top ASX small cap stocks for 2021