|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.039||$ 0.450||1054%||$ 0.510||1208%|
Elixir Energy is exploring for coal bed methane (CBM), also known as coal seam gas CSG, across its 100%-owned 30,000km2 (7M acre) CBM Production Sharing Contract (PSC) on the Mongolia-China border.
BREAKING NEWS 09/11/2020 - EXR has almost doubled its prospective resource from 7.6 tcf of gas (risked “best” (mid) case) to a (best case) of 14.6 Tcf, a 92% increase from the 2018 estimate.
Hear EXR's Managing Director comment on the news here:
Why we have invested...
- The Next Oil Rush’s top energy pick
- EXR was highlighted as our Top Pick of 2019 back in July last year and remains central to the Next Investors long term investment portfolio
- Giant prospective resource next door to China
- Massive 30,000km2 PSC with very large prospective resource. EXR has enlarged its prospective resource from 7.6 tcf of gas (risked “best” (mid) case) to a (best case) of 14.6 Tcf, a 92% increase from the 2018 estimate
- Multiple market channels
- Cash-flow generation can be early & modular. EXR has partnered with one of Mongolia’s largest fuel retailers to develop a Small Scale LMG (SSLNG) plant. The Asian Super grid and Power of Siberia II pipeline also present opportunities
- Deep CSG expertise from Australia being transmitted to Mongolia
- Team has a history of success in CBM in Richard Cottee (the “godfather” of QLD CSG) plus ex-Santos Neil Young and Stephen Kelemen. Delivered Mongolia’s first CSG discovery at Nomgon-1 well & Nomgon-2 exceeded expectations
- Current exploration program
- Upcoming fully funded exploration is aimed to open up new sub-basins in a number of locations across the gigantic PSC area. A contingent resource booking for Nomgon sub-basin targeted for year end.
- 100% ownership of PSC
- 100% ownership position maximises optionality to pursue value adding farmout(s).
Our Latest Articles on Elixir Energy
EXR’s 2021 Mongolia Drilling Program is Well Underway
Apr 14, 2021
Elixir Energy (ASX: EXR) has just announced drilling of not one, but two new wells this month with results due soon after AND the results of its first 2021.
Why is The EXR Share Price is Running?
Feb 26, 2021
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021
EXR Doubles its Gas Resource on China's Doorstep
Dec 9, 2020
This Week’s News Makers are Riding High
Dec 5, 2020
Big Gets Bigger - New Sub-Basin Discovered
Nov 23, 2020
EXR’s Nomgon-2 Gas Well Exceeds Expectations
Aug 20, 2020
Introducing Our Top ASX Energy Pick of 2019
Jul 11, 2019