Our Initial Entry
5 Day VWAP
Our Current Returns
Sep 04 2020
Our Current Returns
Euro Manganese Inc. (ASX | TSX-V: EMN) is a Canadian public company exclusively focused on the development of a new high purity manganese production facility, based on the recycling of a tailings deposit located in the Czech Republic.
Capitalising on the once in a generation shift to electric vehicles, battery metals developer EMN intends to produce battery grade manganese by reprocessing tailings in the Czech Republic.
EMN's project is right on the doorsteps of multiple battery makers’ European factories in world’s fastest growing battery and EV market.
The EU last week announced new regulations for electric vehicle battery metals to be sustainably produced AND traceable.
Here is EMN CEO Marco Romero speaking exclusively to Next Investors about those changes:
In the most recent milestone for the company, the Czech Republic’s Ministry of the Environment has completed its initial screening procedure for the Chvaletice Manganese Project’s preliminary Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
This is an important regulatory milestone, and allows the project to move forward to the next stages of the permitting process. The six-month screening process produced valuable stakeholder input that will be addressed in the final design and planning phases of the Project.
Why we have invested...
- Market opportunity
- Europe’s EV industry has increased its market share to 26% and is expected to grow further with an escalation in sales due to the increased availability of Tesla and the release of the Volkswagen ID.3 electric hatch.
- Petrol ban by 2035
- Shell has called on the UK “to make a bold move to ban petrol and diesel vehicles by 2030, accelerating an existing plan by 5 years. In fact most of Europe and even Australia has been called to follow suit.
- World class environmental standards
- EMN’s Chvaletice Manganese Project is part of an environmentally sustainable business enterprise being built by EMN.
- High-Purity manganese (HPM)
- HPM is attractive for investors, as the growing demand relative to previously moderate production pushes prices up.
- EMN is in the heart of Europe, where over 25 EV [lants and 30 battery plants will soon be operating, with the vast majority consuming high-purity manganese.
- Product interest
- Several prospective customers have expressed interest in procuring high purity manganese products from the Chvaletice Manganese Project. EMN has signed five MOUs to conduct product supply chain qualification, which are expected to form the base for long-term offtake agreements.
Our Past Commentary on Euro Manganese Inc.
Our Portfolio Performance from January 1st to March 31st 2020
Apr 27, 2021
Next Investors have put together a "report card" on how our portfolio companies performed in the last calendar quarter
TRIPLE DOWN ALERT - Plus 6 Hot Stocks
Mar 23, 2021
Our Top Two Stocks to Cop a Post-Drop Price Pop
Mar 5, 2021
EMN Reached an Important Milestone on Friday
Jan 18, 2021
What we are Watching Over the Next 48 Hours
Jan 12, 2021
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021
EMN to Ride Global Battery Metals Surge
Nov 13, 2020
Tesla’s Elon Musk Makes Manganese a Priority: Could EMN Be Front and Centre of EU Supply Chain
Sep 23, 2020