|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.052||$ 0.056||8%||$ 0.100||92%|
ASX-listed chemicals company Alexium International (ASX:AJX) specialises in the manufacturer of flame-retardant chemical compounds for application onto synthetic materials. It develops environmentally-friendly flame retardant chemistries for many fabrics, including synthetic-rich fabrics, in the textile industry. It also creates custom solutions that yield “exceptional FR (flame retardant) performance and provide any other fabric characteristics that are required for end-use application. Alexium currently sells three series of chemistries that can be customised depending on the material it will be bonded onto.
Why we have invested...
- Total Mattress Cooling Systems
- AJX is commercialising its TMCSs where Alexicool® textile and foam produts are integrated throughout.
- ICL agreement
- AJX has a supply evaluation agreement with major chemical company, ICL.
- Soft-Tex supply agreement and partnership
- Exclusive supply agreement and innovation partnership with industry leading Soft-Tex.
- US military applications
- Production scale testing on fabrics for uniforms with Pine Belt, a leading US military uniform provider.
- New Phonon technology
- With its expensive debt cleared, AJX is back on track as a high growth performance chemicals company.
- Strong US bedding market
- Sales in the US and bedding market have been strong this year, with a positive impact on consumer spending in this segment due to COVID-19.
Our Latest Articles on Alexium International Group Ltd
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|Article||29-Jan-2021||$ 0.056||Alexium Delivers 30% Increase in Cash Receipts in December Quarter|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.054||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|05-Dec-2020||$ 0.073||This Week’s News Makers are Riding High|
|Article||27-Nov-2020||$ 0.063||Cooling Technology for a Hot Market: Why we Invested in AJX|
|Article||27-Apr-2020||$ 0.060||AJX Partners with US$15B Giant to Commercialise its Flame Retardant Chemistries|
|Article||15-Apr-2020||$ 0.050||Alexium Inks Exclusive Supply Agreement with Bedding Industry Leader|
|Article||03-Mar-2020||$ 0.053||Alexium Enters High Growth Phase Targeting Major US Markets|
|Article||30-Apr-2019||$ 0.155||ASX Chem-Tech Junior Inks Major Deals with Billion Dollar Bedding Manufacturer & US Military Supplier|
Alexium Delivers 30% Increase in Cash Receipts in December Quarter
Jan 29, 2021
Alexium International Group Limited (ASX:AJX) has delivered an impressive result for the December quarter with cash receipts up by approximately 30% to $2.2 million on a quarter-on-quarter basis.
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021
This Week’s News Makers are Riding High
Dec 5, 2020